Doing business online – technology & training
Which systems do I need and how should I use them for best results?
Digital tools and trends are invading the business environment, creating significant changes in the way we communicate, consume, work, buy, and sell. In many cases these trends profoundly disrupt industries and change the way companies do business.
This course explains on a step-by-step basis the key digital tools that are available and how you can optimize your work process, save time, and learn more about your guests and how to turn them into returning customers.
Participants receive a detailed overview of technological solutions to optimize the workflow.
- The guest journey in the technological world
- Introduction – terms and solutions
- The fully integrated reservation cycle
- Optimum technology for Leisure and/or Business (City) hotels
- The meaning of perfect content
- How to decide which system is best for your hotel
- Costs and Return on Investment (ROI)
Assistants, Banquet Managers, Directors, Receptionists, Management, Reservation Managers, Sales, Trainers, Meeting & Events Team, Head of Department
Max. Number of Participants