Operational training for the Front Desk
Learn how to manage guests in different situations
Regardless of whom you talk to over the telephone or who comes to the desk seeking advice, it is essential to make a positive impression. Answering the telephone is an immediate opportunity to present your hotel in a professional and positive manner.
This course is designed for front office employees to help build their awareness on how to identify customer needs. At the heart of this course is to understand the importance of professional and friendly communication as well as managing guest information effectively for happy and returning customers.
- Basic telephone sales
- Up-selling and cross selling strategies
- Professional communication (online & offline)
- Guest relation management
- Customer relationship experience – pre & post stay
- Increasing direct revenues via direct sales, phone, online (website)
- Additional sales opportunities including F&B, Entertainment & SPA
- Handling complaints
- English for the Hospitality Industry
Beginners, Front Desk Staff
Max. Number of Participants