Operational training on how to handle inquiries and reservations
Professional and efficient reservations
In today’s world with all information available online, callers have usually done extensive research prior to dialling. What they don’t want to hear is a scripted list of basic features. Furthermore it is essential to find out the callers “story” and to determine where they are in their decision making process in order to close the deal direct.
This course is designed for reservation teams and front office employees on how to effectively handle inquiries and reservations. All participants will learn how to manage price discussions and to book before the guest’s arrival. We cover different business models and eliminate technical challenges.
- Trends and changes in making reservations
- Product knowledge and competitor analysis
- How to increase direct sales and optimise distribution costs
- How to handle telephone inquires successfully
- Effective up-selling strategies
- How to sell benefits to the guests
- Additional sales opportunities including F&B, Entertainment & SPA
- Handling objections & completion techniques
Beginners at Front Desk, Reservations Staff
Max. Number of Participants