Methods to optimize revenue and occupancy
Introducing the key methods
Revenue management is a vital measuring tool for businesses working with fixed capacity, perishable inventory, and time-variable demand. It is an expanding discipline that grows in sophistication day by day.
After completing this program both management and staff will understand how to achieve better results during peak and off seasons and fully understand the possibilities of leveraging business for the hotel and how to optimize all the hotel resources at their disposal. For example: simple ways to change the content for packages, designing an attractive and flexible rate structure, handling the technical side of things.
We start with the basics and participants learn effective strategies to increase occupancy and revenues.
- Introduction to professional revenue management
- Components of revenue management
- Understanding the market and economic factors
- Rate strategy and restriction
- Inventory control
- Revenue management practices
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Advance knowledge & strategies for yield and revenue management
General Managers, Banquet, Shift Leaders, Receptionists, Management, Reservations, Sales, Trainers, Meeting & Events Team, Directors
Max. Number of Participants