Revenue-Management for experts
Developing analytical skills and fine tuning revenues and occupancy
Revenue Management must evolve and expand both, management’s knowledge and resources, in order to increase the ability to positively impact bottom line results and improve the overall business performance.
Following the introduction course, Advanced Revenue Management focuses on how to monitor, analyse and interpret results so participants can develop revenue strategies by using the information sources at their disposal. During this course, we present and discuss pick-up reports, professional forecasting, new-ideas on effective revenue-management skills and technological solutions.
- Professional revenue management skills
- Learning from past performance
- Benchmarking and competitor performance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Finding the right strategies
- Revenue management practices
- Advance knowledge & strategies for yield and revenue management
- Preparation for official HSMAI Certification (CRME) – Certified Revenue Management Executive
General Managers, Banquet, Shift Leaders, Receptionists, Management, Reservations, Sales, Trainers, Meeting & Events Team, Directors
Max. Number of Participants