Optimal use of software and system solutions
Which system can do what and how do I benefit from it?
Technology for the hotel industry is constantly changing. It’s easy to lose track and every provider seems to claim to be the best, the cheapest, or the one with latest technology in the marketplace. Cloud solutions, interfaces and functionality are big challenges for many people in our industry. In this workshop we aim to give you some helpful information for finding the right systems.
After this workshop you will be able to understand the big picture of a reasonable system landscape in your hotel. We will show you solutions and present tools that can help you to handle workloads more efficiently. We will give you an independent overview of the opportunities and possibilities that come along with new technologies.
- Representation of a meaningful system landscape in the hotel industry
- Connections of the individual software solutions
- The fully integrated reservation cycle
- Interface challenges: Combined use of different systems
- Examples of the optimal design of a workplace
- Criteria for decision-making, shopping for new technology
- Key points of a software contract
- Neutral presentation of advantages and disadvantages of different solutions (technologies)
General Managers, Assistants, Directors of Operations, IT Managers
Max. Number of Participants