From Searching to booking
What does my website need to do and how important is it for my business?
A hotel website is no longer a mere business card or source of information. From an economial point of view, the website is the most attractive booking channel for hotels. With an informative, well-designed and professional website you may reach new guests, motivate them to book and as a result optimize your overheads.
What are common mistakes when designing websites? Does my website meet the expectations of guests? How can I attract guests to book directly on my website instead of using other platforms?
In this training we will answer these questions and many more. It is about using specific information and the right pictures to trigger a desire to buy and make the guest feel that he or she has made the right desicion.
- Evalution of your current website from the guest’s point of view
- Functionality of a professional hotel website
- The website as a profitable booking engine
- The most common mistakes found in hotel websites
- Website marketing
- Integration of additional technical solutions
- Data maintenance and optimized content
General Managers, Assistants, Sales & Marketing Directors, Revenue-Managers
Max. Number of Participants