TopGahn Hotel Consulting
Loyal guests, motivated members of staff, increasing revenues and better yield
We will show how to reach these goals within a dynamic ever changing market place.
TopGahn stands for practice oriented solutions, optimized processes and the little “extra” in service. We are dedicated to education and our passion is competence and a constructive dialogue. TopGahn represents the interface between hotel technology, ideal pricing and revenue-management…
While you represent what you are best at – being a perfect host!
How can I manage to offer flexible rates? Which electronic booking channels should I use and how can I handle them in a most efficient manner? Which new technology makes sense and how can I use it to leverage my profits?
Leave it with us to answer these questions. We will focus on your property, evaluate existing data and analyze your current sales structure, check on your employees and look which trends in the hotel industry make sense to adapt for your hotel. We keep track of the latest trends, put a close eye on what today’s guest is requesting from a professional hotel, no matter if it is for a city-, conference-, leisure-, resort-, wellness and spa or design or boutique hotel. We also offer our services for small hotel groups or hotel chains and/or marketing organizations.
Main topics of our consultancy
- Development of hotel concepts and pre-opening strategies for hotels
- Quality Checks & Mystery Calls
- Product-, Market-, Demand and Competition Audits
- Creation and/or optimization of profitable pricing
- Sales & Marketing oriented, product relevant distribution of your hotel including rates, content, services online and offline
- Yield- and Revenue-Management: Which rates are best for revenue and occupancy?
- Your hotel in the world wide web: Optimization of your hotel’s presence incl. your own website, online booking tools, electronic distribution channels as well as GDS and OTAs
- Reputation Management (Tripadvisor, Holidaycheck, Qype, etc.)
- Support with technology related challenges in the areas of property management systems (PMS), commission payment tools, channel management (CM), online booking engines (IBE), and central reservation systems (CRS)
- Staff Training and Coaching
- Hotel-based Workshops